Are you ready to be part of something BIG! Our technology will disrupt the stale onboarding industry in 2017 and change the way HR departments onboard 45,000 candidates each month. We were nominated for the next best HR technology at HR Tech in October. Are you ready to sell a cutting-edge technology and make your mark? Then apply to join the Click Boarding team!
Our Senior Sales team members work closely with our Sales Development Representatives and on their own, to convert qualified opportunities into premium Click Boarding accounts.
Our team is made up of elite sales performers: We are looking for HIGH octane sales performers who thrive on:
- Motivation – we know a high-performance culture is critical to keep even the highly motivated individual engaged and on track. Our team is full of high energy and positive attitudes. The desire and need to win create a healthy competitive environment that fuels our high-performance culture!
- Training – Elite athletes practice harder every day than everyone else to be the best of the best., We make sure we continually train and provide the tools for optimal performance to ensure you the best opportunity to succeed!
- Comp – We hire the best, expect to be paid well!
As part of this role you will:
- Conduct outbound calling campaigns to elicit, nurture and close new logo business
- Conduct informative product demos to close inbound leads for our premium plans in the Mid-Market segment (companies with <2500 employees)
- Maintain a complete, accurate, up-to-date sales pipeline and forecast
- Develop multi-channel presentation skills to present via the web
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
We are looking for someone with high energy, a relentless drive, a craving for objection handling and a passion for solving problems for customers. Most importantly, you hate to lose, won’t take no for an answer and love to make money!
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 1 year software sales experience
- Human Capital Management sales experience preferred
- Obvious passion and people skills
- Proven track record of success
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in an inside sales capacity
- Presidents Club
- Recognition (Prizes) for Top Performers
- Uncapped Commissions
- Access to our free on-site fitness center
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Basic life and AD&D insurance
- Long term disability
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Technical and customer support post sale